It’s been too long. I’m sorry, my friends. Times have been tough on me, with a lot of my life turning itself on its ear. I’ve celebrated a birthday, I’m going through the transition to a new job, and worst of all, I’m mourning the breakup with my own vocal group. That said, shame on me for making you all wait so long to get some Back To School a cappella goodness! Here’s what’s on the show this time:
- Northwestern Purple Haze – Proud (Heather Small)
- UCSB Naked Voices – Earth Song (Michael Jackson)
- UMD Faux Paz – Other Side Of The World (KT Tunstall)
- Marblehead Jewel Tones – In My Life (The Beatles)
- Ledyard Chamber Choir – We Are (Ysaye Barnwell)
- Northwestern Purple Haze – All These Things That I’ve Done (The Killers)
So yeah, ending a 3 year relationship with a group is a hard thing to swallow. Send me your favorite a cappella tracks, and remind me of what I fell in love with in the first place!